The Haas School is initiating a new publishing venture for cases written by Haas faculty to promote faculty research, respond to student needs, reinforce the school's core teaching mission, and increase the school's visibility.
The staff of California Management Review (CMR), the school's peer-reviewed management journal, is leading the initiative to expand the Berkeley-Haas brand. CMR has listed on its website a collection of these cases, which can also be obtained through Study.Net. Among others, titles include :
- Cisco Systems, co-authored by Professor Jenny Chatman
- Craigslist, co-authored by Senior Lecturer David Robinson
- Cal Rugby Coach Jack Clark's leadership, by Senior Lecturer Holly Schroth
- Veridicom, co-authored by Lecturer Naeem Zafar
- Webasto, co-authored by Adjunct Professor Henry Chesbrough