Seven faculty members and five Graduate Student Instructors (GSIs) were honored at 2022 commencements for excellence in teaching.
Students in each degree program choose faculty each year to receive the Cheit Award, named after Dean Emeritus Earl F. Cheit, who made teaching excellence one of his top priorities.
This year’s winners include:
- Evening & Weekend MBA program: Max Auffhammer (evening cohort), for Data and Decisions, and Ricardo Perez-Truglia (weekend cohort), for Macroeconomics
- Full-time MBA program: Associate Professor Ned Augenblick, for Strategic Leadership
- Undergraduate program: Distinguished Teaching Fellow Richard Huntsinger
- PhD program: Accounting Professor Panos Patatoukas
- Master of Financial Engineering (MFE): Finance Lecturer Eric Reiner
- Executive MBA program: Distinguished Teaching Fellow Veselina Dinova
- Graduate student instructors (GSIs): Paige Wahoff (undergraduate) Griffin Grail-Binghman (FTMBA), Kimberlyn George (EWMBA), Nicolas Corthorn (MFE), Jonathan Wong (EMBA)