The Berkeley Haas Master of Financial Engineering (MFE) Program was ranked #1 again in the TFE Times 2021 Best Master’s of Financial Engineering ranking.
The TFE Times’ U.S.-based ranking is based on:
- 25% Mean GRE scores
- 25% Mean starting salary and bonus
- 15% Mean undergraduate GPA
- 15% Acceptance Rate
- 10% Full time graduates employed at graduation
- 5% Full time graduates employed 3 months after graduation
- 2.5% Total number of distinct courses available
- 2.5% Total research expenditures
According to Risk.net, the MFE program had an outstanding employment year in 2020 with just over 99% of the class placed and, at $115,132, earning the second-highest average starting salary of the programs being ranked, in spite enrolling the largest class of 96 students. With only 17% of the application pool accepted, Haas also ranked 4th in terms of the number of accepted students who enrolled.