Students gave 88 faculty members, or about 60 percent of all instructors, a mean teaching score of at least six on a seven-point scale during the spring semester.
The "Club 6" ranking, based on written evaluations from students in all degree programs, is a key metric used by Haas to assess its performance as an institution of higher learning.
Of the Club 6 instructors, 18 – or 12 percent – earned a mean score of six or higher in more than one course, according to Jay Stowsky, senior assistant dean for instruction.
Twelve faculty members earned special mention for receiving mean scores of six in more than one degree program during the spring semester:
- Azhar, Wasim (EWMBA, MBA)
- Dal Bo, Ernesto (EWMBA, MBA)
- Goodson, Peter (EWMBA, MBA)
- Ho, Teck (EWMBA, MBA)
- La Blanc, Gregory (EWMBA, MBA)
- Moazzami, Reza (EWMBA, MBA)
- Morgan, John (MBA, PHD)
- Shogan, Andrew (EWMBA, MBA)
- Tchistyi, Alexei (MFE, PHD)
- Tiffany, Paul (MBA, XMBA)
- Udpa, Suneel (EWMBA, MBA)
- Wallace, Nancy (MBA, PHD)
For a comprehensive list of the Club 6 scores, visit
instruction_02.html (Haas login required).