The Full-time Berkeley MBA program ranked #9 in the Poets & Quants meta ranking, published on Nov. 27.
The ranking is an amalgam of the five most influential MBA rankings published this year. Each is separately weighted to account for Poets and Quants’ view of its credibility, its web site states.
The weightings go as follows:
- 35% for U.S. News, where Haas ranked #7
- 25% for Forbes, where Haas ranked #9
- 15% for The Financial Times, where Haas ranked #7 among US schools
- 15% for Businessweek, where Haas ranked #11, and
- 10% for The Economist, where Haas ranked #7 among US schools
Poets & Quants considers US schools only in its ranking. Last year, Berkeley Haas ranked #8.
The ranking is one of many rankings of full-time MBA programs by the media. The Full-time Berkeley MBA Program was also ranked #7 this year by U.S. News & World Report.
View the full Poets & Quants report.